Eklo is a young French group of ecological, affordable and friendly hotels. This is a new and atypical concept balanced between budget hotels and youth hostels. The group operates five hotels and is opening its 6th establishment in Marne La Vallée, following Clermont-Ferrand and Bordeaux in 2019.
At Eklo, we believe that our employees are a real asset. Whatever position you hold, we are all here to make our guests’ visits pleasant, whether for a drink, a lunch or several nights!
In our establishments, we rely on good humour, the involvement of everyone and strong human values. Our development prospects allow us to offer great opportunities to our teams by promoting internal evolution, and it’s not a question of a diploma or years of experience.
• The housekeeper sees to the maintenance and cleanliness of rooms and common areas.
• Supervises and organises the work of the cleaning staff (planning).
• Checks the cleanliness of the rooms after cleaning, checks the proper functioning of sanitary and electrical installations and makes sure nothing is missing.
• Is responsible for the cleanliness and inventory of hotel linen as well as cleaning products.
• Provides support for the teams and is present in the field.
• Communicates extensively with the hotel teams to facilitate operations and the functioning of the reception.
• Manages and motivates the teams to achieve cleanliness and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Acts as a source of proposals to improve service and logistics.
Education / Professional experiences
BTS hotel-catering option A marketing and hotel management, Baccalaureate in hospitality technology or PO housekeeper or CAP hotel services.
Minimum of 1 year experience in this position
Team facilitation experience is preferred
Skills / Qualities
Organised and diplomatic, sense of responsibility, customer service and perfection.
Dedication to the profession and significant personal involvement.
Terms & Conditions
Type of contract: CDI
Location: Marne La Vallée
Start date of activity: Beginning of March
Type of job: Full time, CDI